Our house has been a hotbed of germ activity this winter! We've had the norovirus. We've had colds. We're dealing with RSV right now. And, of course, it's always the littlest family members who are hit the hardest by winter illnesses. During our 2013 germ-fest, I've relied on a few products that really helped with cleanup. If your baby or toddler has acquired a bug, you might want to grab some of these items to make life with a sick baby a little easier.
- Clorox Anywhere Hard Surface Sanitizing Spray for killing germs on doorknobs, light switches, toys, and other common surfaces. (Compare Prices)
- DP (De-Pee) Stain & Odor Remover works perfectly when it comes to cleaning up tummy virus messes. (Compare Prices)
- Boogie Wipes are saline-infused nose wipes that remove the cold/flu crud without irritating little noses. (Compare Prices)
- Vicks Waterless Vaporizer adds soothing vapors to the air to ease stuffy noses. (Compare Prices)
- Aden & Anais Burpy Bibs are super-absorbent for tummy messes and they're big enough to protect some of the car seat harness if you put it on after baby is buckled. (Compare Prices)